2015 session: 1st March-1st April, 2015 - Deadline for application: 31st October 2014
HERCULES is a European course for PhD students and young researchers using Neutrons and Synchrotron Radiation for applications in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Hard & Soft Condensed Matter.
The 1-month school includes lectures (60%), hands-on practicals and tutorials at partner institutes (ESRF, ILL in Grenoble, Soleil and LLB near Paris, SLS in Switzerland) and Grenoble Laboratories (CEA, CNRS, EMBL, IBS).
The school includes a common part and two parallel sessions:
- Biomolecular, soft condensed matter structure & dynamics
- Physics and chemistry of condensed matter
Why join Hercules ?
- to learn new techniques using neutron and synchrotron radiation
- to expand your theoretical and practical knowledge, not only for your present research but for your scientific career
- to experiment these techniques on world-class instruments & beamlines
- to build a network of relations with fellow young researchers and experienced teachers from all around the World
- A limited number of bursaries will be available either to reduce registration fees or cover travel costs.
More information :
Contact email: hercules[a]hercules-school.eu